Monday, November 6, 2006

Permanent Anger

People don’t understand me,
They constantly ask why I am so competitive,
It’s just the way I am, is my reply,
However, saying this is ignorant,
As I don’t really understand why myself.

I don’t know why I get so angry,
Or so annoyed at the simplest of things,
It is really quite stupid,
As it has led to me doing foolish things,
Things that have hurt people I know.

Yet still I don’t see sense.

When I am in this angry state,
I turn into this ogre,
This primitive beast,
Who won’t see reason with anyone,
Not until it’s too late.

One day I will hurt someone close to me,
Maybe then my lesson will be learned,
But I hope it won’t come to that,
As my life would then be over,
With my friends abandoning me...

Stuck in a state of permanent anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment