Sunday, March 4, 2007

Where Am I Gone?

I am not who I used to be,
I used to relish a challenge,
Perhaps I have become too comfortable,
Possibly I have become afraid,
Afraid if being tarnished with the brush of failure,
Or maybe I am just plain lazy,
It seems to be a combination of the three,
But why?

Yes, you are right,
It is a combination of the three,
Too comfortable you have become,
Everything was too easy for you,
Which also explains your fear of failure,
You now expect everything to come together instantly,
Which explains your laziness,
Does that answer your question?

It does indeed,
I know now what I must do,
It is time for me to get up,
To stop stuffing myself with food,
It is time for me to find where I have gone,
To pull myself back from the brink,
I am quite lucky, which is why I should be happy,
Which is why I should come back from wherever I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment