Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Call for the Old Days

I wish for a return to the old days,
The days that us three together,
Would spend under the sun's rays,
I constantly think about the past,
And shed a tear to myself,
Wondering why our friendship did not last,
I understand that people drift,
As they grow older and wiser,
But the incident that caused the rift,
Was a stupid reason for our friendship to end,
And now, the wounds are so deep,
That it is impossible for them to mend,
Meaning that our friendship,
That once seemed to be an unbreakable bond,
Has been shattered to pieces,
Because you both thought the other was in the wrong.
I know now,
That being around each other won't ever be the same,
But please find it in your hearts to somehow
Play with me, in one last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment