Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Final Judgement

Everything we do in this life,
Will be judged in the afterlife,
The actions we choose to take now,
Shall be accounted for in the sky.
The actions I have chosen to take,
Are a mixture of good and bad,
Unfortunately for me,
The bad far outweighs the good.
In recent times I have tried to change,
But I know myself that it's all fake,
The evil person inside of me lives on still,
A clever opportunist,
He appears from nowhere time-to-time,
And makes me hate myself.
I can't make him shoulder all the blame though,
I am at fault for allowing him to control my actions,
And for allowing my weakness to get the better of me.
The actions I have taken in my life,
Mean that, when the time comes to hand in the final CV,
It will be looked on with disgust,
Before being tossed into the fires of hell,
Along with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment