Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vampire

Through an alley way you chase me down,
Drag me to a place where no one makes a sound,
You bare those crooked white teeth,
I don't need to know what lies beneath,
The blood of past victims sprays from your mouth,
My blood will be yours soon, without a doubt,
You will suck everything from my body,
Until I am just like you, sparing nobody,
You will take my soul away from me,
But maybe then I'll be free,
You will give me a painful portal,
A pathway to being immortal,
I'll become as heartless as you,
Yet maybe that will help me do what I have to do,
You take that first vicious bite,
My screams fade away into the night,
The drawing of my blood feels like fire,
Now I have become a wretched vampire...

And we are free to roam the world forever,
Searching for fresh victims together.

No comments:

Post a Comment