Friday, October 26, 2007

Who Really Cares?

Repetition...
Repetition...
Repetition...

My life seems stuck in an endless loop...
I'm making the same mistakes time and again...
I'm receiving the same rejections time and again...

I constantly give into my own weaknesses...
I'm constantly told the same thing...
And it's causing me to wonder if anyone really cares...

To wonder is my life really worth anything?
If so, why all this repetition?
Maybe I should just throw in the towel...

If I did, no one would notice...
If they notice, they wouldn't care...
They'd just be happy to be rid of me...

To be rid of my repetitious life...
To be rid of my constant whining...
To be rid of my sheer presence...

Who really cares
About the butt of all the jokes?
Not a single soul...

Harsh?
Possibly...
Undeniable?

Ask everyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment