Thursday, November 15, 2007

Unbreakable Bond

Our friendship has come a long way,
We can talk to each other about anything,
Those early insecurities around you are gone,
The shyness I once had around you is no more...

We stay up late at night,
Chatting and laughing about good times,
Or comforting and supporting each other,
During those rare bad times...

I would walk to ends of the earth,
Just to ensure this bond never breaks,
I would gladly suffer for the rest of my life,
If it meant you being happy for the rest of yours...

You are the one person I can trust completely,
The one person I can always talk to,
The one person who will always be there for me,
The one person I would easily trust with my own life...

Our friendship has come a long way,
Now an unbreakable bond exists between us,
Nothing shall ever break that bond,
Nothing in life, nothing in death...

And nothing in between...

No comments:

Post a Comment