Sunday, December 16, 2007

And Still I Can't Cry

The time has finally come for me to let you go,
Even though we both don't want to know,
That our time together has finally ended,
It will take a long time before our hearts are mended,
It will take a long time before I can find another,
Because you are the one I want, no other...

And still I find myself unable to cry,
As I watch you go, rain falls from the sky,
Tonight, the rain does all my crying for me,
As I deal with the fact that we are no longer a 'we',
I stand alone in the train station, it's always been a cold place,
It's alot colder now knowing I can no longer see your face...

I used to always love kissing your cheek,
I can't anymore, another I must seek,
But I don't want to be with anyone else,
You are the one I want, yet even now I hear bells,
That tell me it is time for me to say goodbye,
That it is time to realise you are no longer mine...

And still I find myself unable to cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment