Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Breakdown

The breakdown has finally happened,
Years of mental barriers are destroyed,
The fake personality that has been created,
Has finally come flying apart,
All the love and the plaudits that have been awarded to me,
Are all snatched away,
They were all earned in an underhand way,
I don't deserve them,
And never will...

The brain has finally cracked under pressure,
The years of lying have taken their toll,
Everything dark comes into the light,
A lot of innocent people are hurt,
I have betrayed their trust and friendship,
They have befriended someone who wasn't me,
Someone who was a complete stranger to me,
But now the stranger has been beaten,
The image of him is now distorted,
Until it now resembles the true personality of myself...

The selfish, twisted and self loathing fool is now back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment