Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stay Away, You Whore

Why have you come here?
Have you come to hurt my family some more?
You have no right to be around these parts,
You're nothing but a common whore...

You corrupted his once clear mind,
You're the reason he's not here anymore,
You tore apart his life so much,
That he just wanted to find the exit door...

You took him from so many loved ones,
You're psychotic, you're insane,
I can't control my anger toward you,
Because you have brought me so much pain...

You and he had a child together,
The half-sister I will never know,
But then you went and completely broke him,
Robbing my family of his passionate glow...

I'm warning you now, if I ever see you again,
I will do something I won't regret,
But even that won't make me feel better,
His loss is a pain I will never forget...

So stay away from my family, you filthy whore...
Or I swear to God I will beat you repeatedly...
Until your breathing becomes shallow and no more...
And you realise the pain you have caused my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment