Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm

(under constant review)

I’m your soul,
I’m your mind,
I’m your heart,
I’m the voice inside,
I’m your conscience,
I’m the flicker of doubt,
I’m the spanner in the works,
I’m the saddest thing you’ve ever seen,
I’m the difference,
I’m what you fear most,
I’m the contradiction in your life,
I’m the cause of your hypocrisy,
I’m what makes you sweat,
I’m what makes you shiver,
I’m the cause of your confusion,
I’m the one who can bring clarity,
I’m the be all and end all,
I’m the reason for your existence,
I’m the reason for your wish to exit,
I’m every breath you take,
I’m every emotion you feel,
I'm the reason you haven't fallen to pieces,
I'm your sanity,
I’m the intensity inside,
I’m the reason you lose that intensity,
I’m what makes you tick,
I’m what makes you stop ticking,
I’m in control…

I’m your life…
I’m your death…

No comments:

Post a Comment