Monday, April 6, 2009

I Hate Every Single One of You

I hate you, with the racing thoughts,
I hate you, with the broken panic button,
I hate you, fumbling in the dark,
I hate you, playing games you cannot win,
I hate you, sarcastically imitating the sarcastic ones,
I hate you, smiling as you lie through your teeth,
I hate you, with your rushes of blood to the heads,
I hate you, wandering while sitting in dazes,
I hate you, trying to live in a make believe place,
I hate you, dreaming of being yet succeeding in cowardice,
I hate you, with your pretensions and apprehensions,
I hate you, bowing to their every whim,
I hate you, covering up your faults with minor niceties,
I hate you, breaking those smaller than you to feel big,
I hate you, looking up, down and back more than looking forward,
I hate you, hating myself so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment